Contemporary 2-star hotel in Strasbourg
Situated in the heart of Strasbourg, the administrative centre of the Alsace region and the Bas-Rhin department, the Hotel des Arts** enjoys a privileged location at the foot of the Cathedral.
The hotel has 24 rooms, each one fully equipped and decorated in a clean and modern style. Its location near the shops and restaurants of Strasbourg’s historic pedestrian city centre, and near the Notre Dame Cathedral, gives the hotel a unique atmosphere.
The Hotel des Arts welcomes guests to its contemporary and stylish residence for an authentic Alsatian experience.
The hotel also has a buffet breakfast on offer, complete with regional pastries, a selection of different breads, jams, cereals, fromage blanc, yoghurts and fruit.
The team at the Hotel des Arts will be happy to help you with personalised visits around Strasbourg, discovery of the Alsatian Wine Route, visits to an Alsatian brewery and days out at the shops and galleries.
In the city centre, near the Notre Dame cathedral
Located in the very heart of the Alsatian capital, the Hotel des Arts is ideally situated for those wishing to enjoy tours on the sightseeing river boats, visits around Strasbourg’s historic city centre, or culinary and cultural days out in the European capital.
Discover the Notre Dame cathedral with its Gothic architecture, just a few metres from our hotel. At 142m in height, it is currently the second tallest cathedral in France and is known for its lone steeple crowned with a spire.
In addition to the famous cathedral, the whole of the Grande Ile, the historic centre of Strasbourg, has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1988 in recognition of its rich architectural patrimony.
- 2-star hotel at the heart of Strasbourg’s city centre in Alsace
- 24 rooms WITHOUT LIFT / 3 floors
- The Hotel doesn’t have Disability rooms, thank you for contacting us.
- Bathroom with shower and courtesy products
- Air conditioning in every room
- Telephone with direct line
- Radio and flat-screen satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Buffet breakfast
- Reception open daily from 7am to 9pm
- Concierge service
- Internet access at your disposal
- Fax, photocopying and e-mail services
- Free newspapers
- Iron and ironing board (available on request at reception)
- Laundry service (on request, at an additional cost)
- Public car park nearby Austerlitz/Gutenberg
- Hotel car park (on request at an additional cost of €20)
- Babysitting (on request, at an additional cost)
- Baby Package (cot, baby bath, bath thermometer, potty, changing mat, bottle warmer) available on request at an additional cost.
- Pets welcome (at an additional cost of €12)
- Gay-friendly hotel
- Non-smoking hotel